Our Hampstead dog bed is just the thing.
The 9-cm high raised sides offer a sense of security and protection against elements such as cold draughts. This means your dog can snuggle up inside and watch whatever is happening on the outside.
Old and ill dogs particularly benefit from an orthopaedic bed as it offers relief from pain and promotes circulation. However, this type of bed is also ideal for young and healthy dogs not yet suffering from joint disease; an orthopaedic bed like the Hampstead is a great preventive solution.
And, with its exterior made from laser-quilted faux leather and contrasting stitching, the Hampstead dog bed is also visually appealing.
Dirt isn't a problem for this dog bed either. Thanks to its synthetic leather exterior, a damp cloth is enough to make dirty paw prints history.
The removable mat insert is yet another advantage. Going away and don’t want your dog to miss out on their orthopaedic bed? Simply remove the mat insert and store it in the boot of your car; this way you’ll always have your orthopaedic dog bed with you wherever you go!
|Outer dimensions (LxBxH)||approx. 85 x 63 x 23cm||approx. 105 x 75 x 25cm||approx. 120 x 85 x 25cm||approx. 155 x 105 x 30cm|
|Inner dimensions (LxB)||approx. 50 x 33cm||approx. 70 x 50cm||approx. 85 x 55cm||approx. 105 x 65cm|
- Upper: Laser-quilted synthetic leather
- Underside: Non-slip insulating material
- Core: Orthopaedic memory foam
- Inner cushion: Orthopaedic memory foam
- Side edges: Foam flakes
- Cover can be removed thanks to the sewn-in zipper
- Synthetic leather can be vacuumed and cleaned with a damp cloth
- This bed is extremely dimensionally stable and returns to its original shape after use
- Orthopaedic dog beds are particularly easy on the joints and adapt to your dog’s shape
- Developed in Germany, manufactured in the EU
- Spare covers available separately