But despite these amazing abilities, dogs need somewhere of their very own to rest their heads. Somewhere they won’t be disturbed and can process the exciting experiences they’ve had with their owners that day in perfect peace.
Whether your pooch has a perfect bill of health or is already plagued by terrible joint pains, an orthopaedic dog bed is beneficial for all dogs of all ages.
Our Little Rock orthopaedic dog bed falls under exactly this category. It is made of a memory foam flake filling that helps to relieve pressure, stimulate blood circulation and relax muscles. It adapts perfectly to your dog’s body and therefore alleviates the pressure on the spine, helping your pet to relieve existing pain or counteract any damage that may occur.
The soft fabric upper irresistibly invites your dog to get snuggled down and catch up on everything they’ve experienced that day.
The Little Rock dog bed is even impervious to dirt and grime. You can remove the cover and wash it in the washing machine at 30°C.
Keen to change colour? That’s not a problem either. You’ll find a selection of spare covers that you’re sure to love for the Little Rock dog bed.
A grateful pet won’t be the only thing you’ll gain if you buy this dog bed; you’ll end up with a real eye-catcher in your home too!
|Dimensions (LxH)||ca. 80 x 30cm||ca. 100 x 30cm||ca. 120 x 30cm|
- Upper: Water-repellent velour
- Underside: Non-slip insulating material
- Core: Orthopaedic memory foam
- Inner cushion: Orthopaedic memory foam
- Side edges: Foam flakes
- Cover can be removed thanks to the sewn-in zipper
- Cover can be washed at 30°C
- This bed is extremely dimensionally stable and returns to its original shape after use
- Orthopaedic dog beds are particularly easy on the joints and adapt to your dog’s shape
- Developed in Germany, manufactured in the EU
- Spare covers available separately