Therefore, it’s important to make sure that your dog gets plenty of sleep.
You can support them by creating solid habits and providing a protective space where they feel at home.
The 9 cm raised sides surrounding the bed area are more than an attractive design feature; they offer protection against elements such as cold draughts and are perfect for snuggling against. Your dog will feel totally relaxed and safe.
The Montego dog bed also features an orthopaedic memory foam mattress. This helps to relieve pressures points, relaxes muscles and promotes circulation. Many older dogs often suffer from joint pain. An orthopaedic bed can provide relief from pain and is therefore of particular benefit to our older friends. However, young, healthy dogs are also well looked after with an orthopaedic dog bed. As well as offering pain relief, it is also a great preventive solution thanks to the body-adaptive properties of the bed area.
Additional features of our Montego dog bed include an exterior made from laser-quilted faux leather with a textured surface, which not only stands out and looks great but is also really easy to clean with a damp cloth if it gets dirty, as well as a removable mat insert that allows you to offer your dog an orthopaedic bed even when you're travelling. Simply store the mat insert in the boot of your car and you're ready to go – your dog will love you!
|Outer dimensions (LxBxH)||approx. 85 x 63 x 23cm||approx. 105 x 75 x 25cm||approx. 120 x 85 x 25cm||approx. 155 x 105 x 30cm|
|Inner dimensions (LxB)||approx. 50 x 33cm||approx. 70 x 50cm||approx. 85 x 55cm||approx. 105 x 65cm|
- Upper: Laser-quilted synthetic leather
- Underside: Non-slip insulating material
- Core: Orthopaedic memory foam
- Inner cushion: Orthopaedic memory foam
- Side edges: Foam flakes
- Cover can be removed thanks to the sewn-in zipper
- Synthetic leather can be vacuumed and cleaned with a damp cloth
- This bed is extremely dimensionally stable and returns to its original shape after use
- Orthopaedic dog beds are particularly easy on the joints and adapt to your dog’s shape
- Developed in Germany, manufactured in the EU
- Spare covers available separately