Particularly older dogs, struggling with joint disorders, are in good hands with an orthopaedic dog bed as this type of bed area promotes circulation and helps to alleviate pain.
But an orthopaedic dog bed has benefits for young and healthy dogs too! The area that offers pain relief also acts as a preventative solution against future joint problems.
The high-quality velour outer material is also super soft and cosy. A particularly practical feature of the Yukon dog bed is its removable mat insert, which makes it much easier to clean as well as transport. So, if you ever take your furry friend with you on your travels and don’t want to leave their orthopaedic dog bed behind, you can simply store the mat insert in the boot of your car. This way, your dog will be as comfortable on holiday as they are at home.
|Outer dimensions (LxBxH)||approx. 85 x 63 x 23cm||approx. 105 x 75 x 25cm||approx. 120 x 85 x 25cm||approx. 155 x 105 x 30cm|
|Inner dimensions (LxB)||approx. 50 x 33cm||approx. 70 x 50cm||approx. 85 x 55cm||approx. 105 x 65cm|
- Upper: Water-repellent velour
- Underside: Non-slip insulating material
- Core: Orthopaedic memory foam
- Inner cushion: Orthopaedic memory foam
- Side edges: Foam flakes
- Cover can be removed thanks to the sewn-in zipper
- Cover can be washed at 30°C
- This bed is extremely dimensionally stable and returns to its original shape after use
- Orthopaedic dog beds are particularly easy on the joints and adapt to your dog’s shape
- Developed in Germany, manufactured in the EU
- Spare covers available separately